Foodstuffs
Another recipe idea (more kitchen creativity): Peach chicken.
You will need some chicken breast, a ripe (or slightly over-ripe) peach, some peach-infused vodka, diced tomatoes (either fresh or tinned), some curry powder, and a bit of salt and pepper.
Basically, brown the chicken (cubed) and sprinkle a light coating of curry powder and S&P. Then add half of the tin of tomatoes, and about a half-shot of the peach vodka. Bring to boil and then back to simmer. Once you need more liquid add the rest of the tomatoes and more vodka. Again do the boiling and simmering thing (and if you need more liquid you can add more water, or more vodka I suppose). I guess this takes about 15 minutes all up. Then toward the end, roughly cut up the peach (without skin is better) and stir it in. You can also mix in any type of vegetable if you desire. I put some string beans in, which kind of give a nice texture.
Serve with some steamed vegetables. You could also serve some fragrant rice with this too. Enjoy!
You will need some chicken breast, a ripe (or slightly over-ripe) peach, some peach-infused vodka, diced tomatoes (either fresh or tinned), some curry powder, and a bit of salt and pepper.
Basically, brown the chicken (cubed) and sprinkle a light coating of curry powder and S&P. Then add half of the tin of tomatoes, and about a half-shot of the peach vodka. Bring to boil and then back to simmer. Once you need more liquid add the rest of the tomatoes and more vodka. Again do the boiling and simmering thing (and if you need more liquid you can add more water, or more vodka I suppose). I guess this takes about 15 minutes all up. Then toward the end, roughly cut up the peach (without skin is better) and stir it in. You can also mix in any type of vegetable if you desire. I put some string beans in, which kind of give a nice texture.
Serve with some steamed vegetables. You could also serve some fragrant rice with this too. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home