Welcome to the new blog!

Hi everyone,
Well, I have ditched the previous blog on MSN Spaces. That site is not as user-friendly as this one, and quite frankly, blogger.com blogs look better! A link will be on here to the old blog, in case you wish to re-live the memories of some of my wonderful posts (like the pigeon-dove issue, or perhaps some ranting about political matters). But I think that not a great deal of re-living is going to happen. The number of unique visits to that old blog dropped off sharply lately (which is possibly due to my slackness in making new posts).
So, welcome to this new and improved blog. Hopefully I keep it up-to-date more often. Actually, I promise to do that (let's see how long that lasts - perhaps it is time to start a betting pool). The blog will start off with some photos of our trip to Quebec, Canada.
Enjoy!
Andrew

1 Comments:
Hi everyone! Hope you like this new blog. Andrew has put a great deal of time and effort into it (well...not really). Anyway, thought I would just say hi :)
Post a Comment
<< Home