Thursday, July 05, 2007

Well, it has been a LONG time indeed

Hello there,

I don't imagine that anyone reads this blog anymore. Sad thing that is. Maybe this will reinvigorate it to its glory days ;)

I have been immensely busy with my field exam (three days of hell, really) and traveling for a conference. Right now I am in Brisbane, Australia visiting Mum. After this I'm going to Italy (Rome and Positano) for a week with Fiona, then a few days in London with the famous blogger Callan, and then back to NYC and back to work.

You might want to check out my flickr page with some photos. I bought a new digital camera, a Canon Powershot G7, which is really great. Haven't uploaded much to flickr yet, but will do so soon. My flickr page is at:

CLICK HERE FOR FLICKR

That's it for now. Will try to be better with the blog and photos, etc.

Take care,

Andrew

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Callan said...

woohoo.

Don't worry Andrew, I've read the same post for the last 3 months.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

me too.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

haha this makes it 5 months

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home